Question

Discuss site-related issues like additions, mistakes, suggestions, etc.
Forum rules
Only topics pertaining to SpawnWorld please.
DMc4
Question

Post by DMc4 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Trent, Never really thought about it when I posted the Gen Info topic but what is your policy or point of view about people offering items to sell/trade, want etc?? I was thinking that Spawn people would be the best source of items for themselves or have items others might want. Just forgot to ask you if that is acceptable on your site? Thanks, Daryl

Trent
Site Admin

Re: Question

Post by Trent » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:10 pm

No problem at all so long as people try and limit the postings to Spawn-related stuff. Thanks for checking.

Anglisc

Post by Anglisc » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:43 am

Trent, could you put another section to the board up? A trade section?
Forwards Not Backwards! Upwards not Forwards! And always twirling twirling twirling

Trent
Site Admin

Post by Trent » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 am

good idea! done and done.

DMc4

Post by DMc4 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:12 pm

For Anglisc, Great idea!!!!! Shipping to/from England is like buying gold but if we have things that the other wants then that's the way it is. I got all 3 gold Fan Editions from the same source in Australia too. Anyway Thanks, Daryl
For Trent, Took a quick look and it looks really great. Will use it soon. I think we should list what we want too so anybody can tell us if they have it to trade/sell or if they see it they can buy it and we can buy from them (Trust has to be part of such things). Guessing we all have PayPal so if you say you have it for me I can gift to you via PayPal - - and then I trust you'll send it to me.HA!! Thanks, Daryl